Monday, December 1, 2008

Youth Retreat

I know we didn't have a retreat last year, which was due to time constraints and we had the IG camp in December. I know many of you still think about having a Feeding Frenzy 11 camp but I hate to disappoint you, we won't be having that.

Oh, don't get me wrong! We will be having a youth retreat all right, just not Feeding Frenzy lah. But rest assured it will just be as fun and we will have challenging games for you crazies out there! Games are my favourite, and my personal challenge when I prepare games is to make them as challenging and disgusting as possible. It always amazes me that when you're in a group, eating yucky and disgusting stuff seems fun rather than well, yucky and disgusting. Do you know how I gauge the 'success' of these games? When you actually shake your head in disbelief what you have to eat/do/perform. That's when I know I've stumped you all. Hahaha.. Of course some of my games have backfired on me, when you ask for more disgusting food! You know who you are!

So everyone, get ready for our retreat.. more news coming so keep your ears on the ground!

1 comment:

sweet-toothsome said...

haha miss lee... lousy la ur disgusting food...! =p booooo!!!!

luvs, gorgeous.. =)