Sunday, March 21, 2010

Peace

This week our topic for Buzz group discussion was peace. That God called us to be peacemakers, and how we need this peace ourselves and some steps on how to be peacemakers (pray, listen, explain and bring together. When we broke into our groups, one of the question was on why it is so difficult to have peace and many reasons were given, from; misunderstanding, ego and pride. Some of us also shared their life experiences in mediating conflicts and being involved in conflict. It was really an eye opener for everyone, I think.

We had 5 friends with us tonight, Mark and Waltson came back. This Clement told me that he's bringing an Indian friend from India, so I thought, ok, that's nice. I mean, how would I know what friends Clement has right? So ten minutes later, someone gave me a hug from behind! Hahah.. I know that hug anywhere! It's Mark! He came home! Oh.. it's soooooo good to see his face! Then Adriel told me he's bringing a friend but I straightaway looked towards the door and Waltson came in! Man.. I am sooo happy to see them. Abigail and Abraham also joined us. A special mention of course for Waltson's girlfriend Chloe who also joined us (she got scared when we started playing games.. hahaha.. our usual Giants Wizards and Elf game)

Just wanna post something about Adriel now, his grandfather isn't well now and he's presently in China. Do remember his grandad in your prayers, please pray for protection, and journey mercies for his grandad. Pray also for Adriel's whole family and relatives at this time, that God's peace will be with them and His protection too. We talked about peace, let us ask God to fill us with that peace that can only come from Him.

No comments: