Monday, March 2, 2009

Thousand Apologies

I really must say sorry to all the guys and girls who have been following this blog faithfully. I have not been blogging for a long while, and like our game the other day, I'm lagging. Let me tell you what's been happening in case you want to kill me for not blogging.

Hmmm.. let's see, there's our youth retreat coming up in 2 week's time. We gotta plan the programmes, contact the speakers, the caterers, the game-masters, arrange the halls, mattresses, buckets, sound and music system.. haha, it sounds like we're arranging a gig, huh? But it's not, it's our youth retreat, which you guys must all come! Come on.. you gotta.. YOU GOTTA! Get forms from Jenny if you haven't already, and although the closing date has passed, just for you.. YOU!... we give u chance! So.. quick.. get Jenny on the phone and tell her squeeze you in!

Then I've been busy helping out in our church's 40th Anniversary celebrations. The celebration is in June, 20th June to be precise, but the preparations have begun. I'm helping out in arranging the tee shirts to be printed, I'm targeting everything to be finalised by this week so they can start printing and we can get our new tee shirts end of March.. Yeah!

Then there is this drama that I'm also helping out in, as in doing the script. So far that is almost done, also scheduled for finalising and completion by this week, then we gotta think about casting, and finding people to help in costume, backdrop, drama practice.. wheeeeeeeeeee.. it will be busy...

So, now you see why I've not been blogging.. but while I have really been busy, I will try harder to keep writing ok? Honest to goodness! But you guys can do me a favour and also contribute your posts ok? Those Away from Home haven't been writing ages! Come on guys, tell us what's happening at your end of the world!

No comments: