Saturday, March 28, 2009

Daniel's Gift

Now many of you have seen Daniel's drawing of our youth group. Perhaps some of you haven't seen that picture yet, so it's posted at the bottom of this page so you can download and save the picture to your own pc or hp if you haven't already done so. I think you can also get that picture from Daniel's FB. Some of you are suggesting this could be our next youth tee shirt design.. drop your comments here.

Daniel also sent a sms to us to say farewell which I will put here for everyone to read (this was sent last night).... "hey guys, I'm leaving really soon already. I have 8 more hours to go. So I just wanna say thanks for being in my life. You guys rock my life. Without you guys I am nothing. You guys are something I call brothers and sisters. I love you guys till the end, and Clement very lame lo. XD hehe. Bye guys, take really good care. Please always go to youth. Don't skip ah. Especially the blue moon girl :) Bring more ppl! When I come back, I hope to see more strangers la k? Take care guys, love you all. God bless."

I'm sure Daniel won't mind me putting this here. I do it to encourage all of us, especially the leaders. Whenever you get tired of serving in the youth ministry, when the effort seems too much, when the load gets too heavy, remember Daniel's words and be encouraged that your effort and love are appreciated, are effective and God is using you as a channel of blessing to the youths. Keep striving!

No comments: