Monday, June 16, 2008

Why & How Should I Read My Bible?

Our Alpha journey continued last Sat with a study on why and how should I read my bible. First thing new that we saw when we first got into Omega Hall is Luiz's arm. It was in a sling and he had his arm in a cast! Too much dota, I think, but I was wrong, he fractured his wrist while playing football and now is in a cast for 6 weeks. He told me he had a jab of morphine that made him high and funny for a while! Glad you're ok Luiz, and anyone, he needs a long stick in order to scratch his arm.. hahah.. so do him a favour huh?

We had also saw a new friend Kimberly, brought by Hannah T, and we also saw another friend, Natasha, Joel's friend. I am greatly encouraged that they are bringing friends and may I continue to call the rest of the youths to bring your friends to Alpha, to youth and if you see any of the youths in church who doesn't attend youth meeting, go talk to them, make friends with them and invite them to our youth meeting! Come on, let's rise up and reach out!

So last Sat we learnt about the Bible, how it's an amazing book, the best seller of all times, it's a life changing book cos it's so powerful. We have all had amazing experiences when we read the Bible, haven't we? It's God's way of communicating with us, the Bible, so isn't that amazing already? And it also helps us build a relationship with God so we know what is his will for us.

I think Alpha is really cool because we learn new things and relearn things we've forgotten so I hope everyone pays attention when the sharing is being done, huh? Oh yeah.. and we ended with refreshment, Aaron brought tuna buns and they were great! Absolutely great. I understand it has something to do with 'toes'... hahahahah... sorry, just a little joke. I'm sure he didn't make it with his toes! Kidding, kidding! Man.. youth is fun, and it's all because of you! Yup, YOU! So continue to make youth a fun place to be k? I know those away from home are sure missing us! We miss you too!

No comments: