Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finally... Photos

I did intend to post youth photos on this blog but didn't know how to do so, until now! Yeah.. I have managed to set up an account with Flickr.. sorry for the delay, I'm a slow learner, so sue me... hahah.. Anyway.. I will set up more photos asap ok?

The next two weeks will see new faces sharing Alpha.... (haha.. cool, don't have to see Caroline's face!) as I have to attend a wedding this Sat and go for another trip the following Sat. Sorry about this guys but I'm sure you will do fine without me.

One more thing I wanna bring your attention to is the Holy Spirit weekend scheduled for end of July. This is a Saturday away so you gotta pack your bags for an overnight stay. This will be fun and I'm looking forward to it. More details will be coming soon..

No comments: