Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Youth Camp

As of today, I have received only a total of 4 camp forms, Hannah T, Sylvia, Jacqueline and Joel. The rest are..... ? where are your forms guys/girls? I expect at least 20 people to sign up woh.. and you know what, we have no excuse not to go. Let me list out the reasons..

1st.. it's in KK so there's no roller coaster bus ride to east Sabah, vomit inducing journeys that ain't pretty. It's in ASC, which is just downtown KK ya!

2nd.. it's affordable too. Only RM30 and it's for 4 days! Where can you get such affordable camp, that you can have 400 friends around, dynamic speakers, luxury accommodation, great concerts, smashing games (eh, gotta promote ba this.. ) did I say it's in KK?

3rd.. I'm going for the camp so you better not leave me alone with only 4 friends as listed above and 400 other friends.. you this.. you can't do this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! -.-

So.... sign up sign up.. hurry hurry hurry!

No comments: