Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Extraordinary Stuff

Last Sunday we celebrated Youth Sunday, and even though this year we didn't do many duties like in previous years, we still performed a dance. And AD Yeo said nice things about us.. yeah! Plus Ps Jonathan sang some rocking songs and many youths jumped and sang.. you all enjoyed that, didn't you? It was a fun time.

14 youths were in the dance.. let me see if I can name them all.. Hannah T & K, Steph, Jenny, Jacqueline, Slyvia, Adriel, Clement, Doug, Joel, Rachel, Moses and last but not least, Mark. Matthew was in the prac but not in the actual dance.. hmmm...what happened? and everyone.. you were all extraordinary! You all did a great job! Proud of you. Thanks and praise must go to those who choreographed the dance and those who taught (I think they are the same people, right? Mark, Stephanie & Hannah T) and also Jenny who oversee everything. Sorry if I missed out anyone, you all did really well. And you all smiled! Hahahahahaha... (the smiley worked, didn't it?) I had made a smiley and flashed it at them from the back of the church so that they would smile while they danced. There is already another dance request for Mooncake Harvest Event on 15th Sept so keep those dancing shoes on!

I received ten camp forms and this falls short of the target of 30! Hmm.. we're not very good in following targets this year huh? But I understand many are in PMR and SPM year, and the camp falls in the middle of the year. Still, I'm glad these 10 youths are joining and it will a cool camp! So look forward to camp ok, and to meeting up with your friends from other churches!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WoW!!!I totally forgot abt youth sunday eh!But im sure the dance was great!N ahahaha gud idea caroline to put the smiley.If i was looking at it i wud burst into laughter man.Whahahahaha.Hey,im cumin bak soon!Countdown man!!Woohooooo!!

Lu Shuang said...

Oh my gosh....I was nervous...i was Like in front of Rev...n i did a lot of mistakes in the intro....Oh Man.....heheheh....but i have fun....
i'm ready next job....

BRING IT ON.......