Friday, July 11, 2008

Youth Tee Shirt

Ok.. after half a year thinking over the details of our new youth tee shirt.. we finally have a design. But don't jump out of your chairs in excitement just yet, there is still work to be done. Thanks goes to Clement this time for coming out with the design (the first tee shirt was designed by Charis), which resemble that of our 1st tee. It is also flame-based, if you get what I mean, hehe, and we're thinking of reusing the pattern of the back.

Well, I know we will be able to see it better with pictures than just me talking about it, so be patient, we'll post the designs out on the blog and you can take a vote which one you like better, ok? So keep logging on to check this out!

And one last thing, we've also posted a new thing on the blog.. birthdays! So.. if I miss out anyone's.. please give me a buzz k? I noticed people like to use the chat box more.. hehe.. keep it up!

No comments: