Friday, May 2, 2008

Always Time For Everything

Yo wassssup? We've just created a blog for CCL youths, a place for everyone to come and find out who's doing what and what's going on in youth etc. I don't know why it took us so long to do this, but it just hit me two days ago that it'll be great if the youths do have a blog!

Like I said, this will be a place for everyone to come find out what's going on. Now, mind you, this isn't a gossip column (Mr so and so broke up with ms who and who) nor is it a dating agency so we will be walking a fine line between news and gossip, k? Har har..

This will also be a place for our Away From Home youths to log in and feel a little bit at home! And also to find out what's happening in youth. We will also be telling their stories so we will know what's going on in their part of the world. They may be far from us physically, but they are never far from our hearts! Aww.. aren't you so touched?

If anyone wanna add a posting to this blog, it's also possible, just write your piece and send it to the email address and I promise we'll load your piece asap. Of course we will have the liberty to err... add/delete what you say!

Lastly, I want to say that this blog won't be possible without contribution and comments from everyone. I don't want to SS here, k? (I do that in my own blog, hehehe) so please let's all start clicking and commenting and adding! Wat ru waiting for?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caroline...... this is super cool... love it so much.... I wanna post something here too....hahahahahha

heartsonfire said...

no prob! send to the email and i'll upload it..

Archdeacon Yeo said...

Yo... Hearts On Fire!

Congrats!

My words for you this time are few but taken from the most powerful source - The Bible!

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Col 3:17

Proud of you all!

By the way, keep blogging 'cos you never know I may just pop in and pen a few more words the next time!

AD Yeo