Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Can You Raed Tihs?

I saw tihs ltlle mesggse in Fcebook taht if you can raed tihs, you are olny hlaf of the pupoaltoin who is albe to raed, smoetihng auobt our brian raednig wrods as a wolhe and not the sepllnig. So I dcieded to try tihs out, but it's vrey solw giong cos I'm gttenig a haedahce wirtnig tihs!

I'm so hpapy taht Acrhedcaon Yeo took tmie to witre smoetihng in our bolg, so wehnveer he wirets, it wlil be udner "Da Man Seapks". Tahkns Acrhedcaon, you're the bset!

I aslo wnat to wirte taht we hvae 16 ytuohs sgnied up for the Msision Cnoefrnece, and tehre's sitll tmie to sgin up woh! I wlil be giong to antted ytuoh cmap mttenig tmororow so wlil udptae you mroe ok? I need a pnadaol, uhgh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haerts on frie,

Wowo.... Yuo aer teh bset!! I am gald taht AD JY pne donw smoetihng fro us. Tish is gerta... hahahah......