Friday, May 2, 2008

Member's Blogging - Jenny

Jenny wrote:

AT LAST!! We finally have something extraordinary... YOUTH BLOG!! This is super cool and great!Caroline text me on Friday saying that the blog is all set up and ready for viewing. This is so cool.. so, when I came back home, I switch on my laptop straightaway and log into the website, and to my surprise, it's REALLY THERE! hahaha.... of course, I did pen down some comments on it just to ensure that I came in before... *weee*Anyway, glad that Waltson came in already and he commented something. What a great encouragement that he gave and it really set our hearts on fire as he commented that our CCL youths are exciting and not boring at all! Amen!

Youth Alpha - We started our Youth Alpha last night and it will be on for 10 weeks and I am really looking forward for it. :) We start off with really something simple yet interesting, which is known as ICE-BREAKER.. Caroline really break the ice by playing - century eggs (hmm... not for eating..), creating longest line.. (not sure to where?), and Mafia (Sonia, you are really great!) .. if you miss this, you are actually missing the great part following this --- which is the sharing by non other than our very prominent speaker --- Caroline... *Applause please* Hahaa.. The sharing was good and I am very encouraged by it as I am reaffirming my faith to my dear Daddy in Heaven. Seriously, I can't wait for the next alpha session... Get ready guys... fasten your seat belts for another challenging session...

All in all, I am really grateful and thankful that everything went on very well and smoothly.. Thanks to our dear Daddy in Heaven who is always with us and also thanks to all the youth leaders who have really placed their commitments in serving as leaders in the youth ministry, to all my naughty and playful youths who supported me, and also to our dear Head Youth Leader, Caroline, thanks for your never-ending, never-tiring, never-stopping encouragement, support and love towards each of us. I am really glad to have you as my leader whom I can look up to, my friend whom I can share my thoughts, and my dear sister whom I really can depend on. Thanks so much! (Heartsonfire comment - no problem, that's what I'm here for!)

1 comment:

Van said...

This is SO COOL!!!