Friday, May 2, 2008

Away From Home - Waltson

Waltson Wrote:

Hey everyone!!Its been really really long since i talked to u guys.Well,its past 1 month here that I'm in KL.Just to update u guys on what I've been doing.Lets start with bread... Erm,milkloaf,sandwich,french loaf,wholemeal bread.Erm,pizza too!N sweetbuns which include hot dog buns,red bean bun,tuna bun,coconut bun,mexico bun.N danish pastry and croissants as well!!Okay,now lets move to cake...Erm,banana cake,choc hazelnut cake,butter cake,hi-ratio butter cake,choc fudge cake,orange chiffon cake,black forest sponge cake,vanilla sponge cake.HEHEHE!!R u guys craving already??So practically I do baking on mon and thurs every week.

Other than that I also have other subjects like bizniz communication,management, computing and food hygiene for this sem.Alot of these subj's r reli reli darn boring!Especially food hygiene!D lecturer does a powerpoint presentation that apparently comes directly from the book he fototstat for us.Every single word on the screen is d same as in d book!Come on!!Whats d point in that man??!!So i wud owez go late for that class...coz its kinda pointless la to go thr early n sleep.Its d same oso.hahahaha. (Heartsonfire comment - food hygiene is important so you don't pick your nose then proceed to knead your dough for raisin bun! Who knows which is the raisin and which is 'gold'? hahahahahaha)

Okay,recently I've joined this part time class la.A grp of us are helping the part time class which consist of adults n young people la.These ppl come here to learn baking for only abt 2 months. tats y its called part time.So they come and bake every tue,thurs nite.and sat afternoon.So the grp of us have to help them and everything la.Basically they r customers so we hav to treat them well n we must be able to answer all their questions and all that.But somehow thats pretty hard coz we havent learn alot of stuff yet.So it's PRESSURE!!Do pray for me as it's really tiring.I only get bak home abt 10-11 pm on tue and thurs.N 7pm on sat.So I really need energy!!We dont get paid to help la,but we learn alot more things so I'm willing to sacrifice my time lah.Its worth it la i feel. (Heartsonfire comment - you're only saying this cos ur first year student.. wait till ur final yr student and you won't care about helping right? hehehehe)

Well,so far my life has been so so la.Oh i did meet up with yvonne loh if u guys stil remember her.Tat vry fair gurl.D one tat u guys think is my gf.HAHAHA!But im havin trobule getting to church la,so do pray 4 me.N thrs no yuth service here wan.I feel old=(.U guys muz reli appreciate youth!I miss it so much!!!\

Hmmm, I think tats all for now!Keep me updated!!

waltsy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walt: What a mouth-watering recipe you have done... I wanna eat!!!!! hahha.. thanks for your great encouragements.. Hope to hear more of your updates! Take good care ya!