Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mission Conference

The diocesan Mission Conference will start tomorrow night at All Saint's Cathedral and I am pleased to say that 19 of us will be attending it! I am sure AD JY is also happy that so many of us are going, in fact, I can say that's more than half of our youth group!

So, take note of the time, we meet at All Saint's Cathedral at 6.45pm for dinner starts at 7pm. I will register for all of us to spare you guys from going there earlier in the afternoon. This conference will be a good chance for us to be exposed to the mission work that the diocese has in place in many areas of need. And plus, there's that road trip to Telupid for a celebration there. Now that's something special that we all look forward to!

See you all at the Mission Conference!

p/s Oh ya.. keep an eye out for the polls at the right side ok? ? I have just put in a new poll so need you guys to vote!

No comments: